Friday, January 24, 2014

Failing Up As a Beachbody Coach

This has been on my mind and it isn't directed at any person, just something I have come across the past few weeks and I hope this helps someone reading this.....



I have had a lot of people coming to me with personal struggles... or just being able to see it in their eyes that they are hurting. I want you to know that you are not alone in what ever it is you are going through. That there is someone who has once or is currently going through the same thing... reach out and ask for help. And the one piece of advice I can give is that WE all have STRUGGLES.... but what we FOCUS on, is what we bring more of... if we are hurting, struggling and focusing on that or fearful and focusing on that we create more of that (don't know about you all but I don't need more PROBLEMS), if we STOP and change our FOCUS to that of opportunity, possibility, solutions and start taking action on those things we create MORE opportunity, solutions, possibility. When you change your focus you will feel a huge sense of relief.

I was in a depressing work situation and fearful that working for a corporation without a fulfilling purpose was all that there was in life.... i was looking for MORE and when I did find it, when I became a coach I was TERRIFIED.... fearful of failure, fearful of what others would think, but one thing I knew is that my FEAR of being stuck at a job with no PURPOSE was BIGGER than my fear of what others thought, or my fear of failure... My will to succeed was bigger than any FEAR standing in my way. I also knew the fear I had of failure and what others thought would always hold me back and I didn't want to be sitting in that same desk in another 5 years depressed because I was afraid of what others thought of me!

And that is when I started to realize if I wanted my life to change, I had to change..... if I wanted to help others I had to lead the way. If I was worried about what others thought that would hold me back from my own potential and would hold me back from helping someone. I am sure I post things that others judge, but that is okay, because hopefully when I post something it has an impact on helping just one person in a positive way. A friend reminded me of that the other day when I became FEARFUL to post something from my heart... she said if you have the ability to touch one person isn't that worth it, why would you let what others think stop you from helping one person, and she reminded me of something that I posted that had helped her.... that was all I needed. Know that you pushing through your fears and going after what you want in life will not only free you, but also help those around you, even if they do judge at first.... usually when someone judges it is because they don't understand. Bless and release them. 

Know that what ever it is that you are going through at the moment will pass.... and that you aren't alone. Know that you can change your focus, that you can find a solution. You just have to take that first step. I know that step is the toughest to take, but it will be worth it... then take another and another and before you know it you will be running. You can ACHIEVE everything you have ever dreamed of in life as soon as you give up the notion that you can't...... and BELIEVE that you CAN. Then start taking action. One step at a time.

If you know someone who needs this tag or share!! And if you are ready to take the next step in changing your health, fitness, finances or all of the above, don't hesitate to message me at www.facebook.com/klcurtis or at irongalteam@gmail.com. I love paying forward what I have learned and helping others to live a life by their own design!


No comments :

Post a Comment