Monday, February 17, 2014

21 Day Fix Test Group

Looking for 10 women who want to lose 10 POUNDS in 21 days!! 


If I told YOU there is going to be a 21 DAY, 30 minutes a DAY work out program including a straight forward meal plan that is easy to follow & uses a simple portion control system and tells you exactly what to eat…and you could lose 10+ lbs in those 21 days would you be interested??

Next TEST GROUP STARTING SOON!!!!

Comment with your email below to be considered for the test group or email me at kristi.lynn.curtis@gmail.com!!!









HOW DO YOU START?

1. GO to teambeachbody.com/kristicurtis and Click Join TeamBeachbody and register for the free membership. This will make me your coach. If you already have a coach and they aren't offering a group (make sure to ask them) and you would like to switch to me as your coach to join the test group, email coachrelations@teambeachbody.com and cc me kristi.lynn.curtis@gmail.com and ask to have Kristi Curtis, coach id 184565 as your coach. 

2. Email me to secure your spot in the test group and private group on facebook. I will send you a goal sheet, motivation and commitment to send back to me.

3. I will send you the link for the PROMOTIONAL price. (http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCP21D160?referringrepid=91718) I will take a limited number for the first test group because I want to be able to provide attention to each of you in your journey.

I know making a change isn't easy, but you deserve it and it CAN be done!! YOU can achieve the goals you are looking to achieve and I will help you. I will be here to support you every step of the way. My services are free and included with the pack.Through the test group we will monitor your progress with weekly photos and daily check ins to a private group on facebook. YES these will be required.


ARE YOU IN?? Make sure to message me to reserve your SPOT in the group. It will be a first come, first serve group. I look forward to learning more about you, your individual goals and helping you achieve things that maybe you are doubting right now are possible.
Please email me either way to let me know if you are committed to the group or not, so I can open it up to others if you aren't ready to commit. No worries if you aren't ready, just let me know.
I appreciate your interest and hope to be working with you towards the healthiest version of you!!!


Yours in health and fitness,
Kristi L Curtis
5 Star Diamond Elite Coach






No comments :

Post a Comment